ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and ManagementCategory: Online Host: Salford Professional Development
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources. The flexibility in unit choice allows the qualification to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer
Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge, in six broad areas:
- Working with people – a range of units including how to deal effectively with stress and conflict, manage remote workers, build excellent customer relations
- Managing yourself and personal skills – including units that focus on assessing your own leadership performance and developing critical thinking
- Providing direction – such as leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives and making strong and informed management decisions.
- Facilitating innovation and change – for example, build a culture of continued improvement, and lead people through change
- Achieving results – such as managing for efficiency and effectiveness, and managing projects that get results
- Using resources – including managing facilities and managing information.
Why choose an ILM qualification?
- Every year the ILM qualifies 70,000 leaders and managers, helping them develop the critical skills to succeed, and in doing so make a real difference to the present and future of workplaces in the UK and globally.
- We work with organisations of all sizes and offer a robust programme that gives customers the freedom to focus on those leadership skills they most urgently need, whether that’s decision-making, teamwork, creativity, strategic planning, or anything else.
- We pride ourselves on our quality and quantifiable offer that is immediately relevant and applicable to the reality of daily working life.
9 in 10 learners said they were able to apply the leadership and management skills learnt through ILM to their day-to-day job role and would recommend our qualifications, programmes and/or apprenticeships*
94% of employers would recommend ILM to another organisation looking to improve leadership and management skills
88% of employers say their business was immediately positively impacted by ILM training programmes
*Harris Interactive research for ILM, July 2018. Sample size: 740 interviews with 101 training providers, 80 employers and 559 learners.
If you are interested in this course please CONTACT US.